Monday, June 13, 2011

Birdman Eating

Located in one of my favorite city in the world, Melbourne.. "Birdman eating" is a perfect place to grab some food around Fitzroy.   After a day of walking around Smith street, went to Lost and Found market, 2nd hand book etc, my stomach was crying for food. my friend, Ara; suggested that we should have an early dinner @ Birdman Eating. The menu was pretty small, maybe less than 20 kinds of food for savory and some dessert menu. the first time i went there went with 3 other friends, Ara, Atika, and Judan. me and Atika ordered "Slow roasted lamb shoulder with celery heart leaves, fetta, lemon & bread", Ara Ordered "Fried haloumi with red rice, dried sour cherry’s & pistachio salad", And Judan had the "Birdman "Fish'N'Chips" Poached & Roasted bacalao, confit potatoes & aioli". Atika's and my lamb Shoulder was finger-licking melt-in-your-mouth delicious!!! Ara's haloumi was super nice, and Judan's Fish and chips must be good considering how fast he finished his plate, LOL. my stomach was sooooo happy that day that i had to comeback the next weekend with my sister and ordered the same thing!! :)) anyways, this place is the Bomb! worth a try... 


**********************
238 Gertrude Street
Fitzroy, VIC 3065
+61 3 9416 4747

No comments:

Post a Comment