Monday, February 15, 2010

what's the hottest thing a guy can do in bed?


I love how my man can use all the furniture to his advantage. He piles up the pillows beneath me to reach that oh so perfect angle, while the mirrors are turned for our reflection. He also uses the bed as wrestling mat so he can flip and toss me while we play "Who's on top." (Loewe Baxter)

I love when my guy wakes me in the middle of the night. Before I have time to think about it I'm having an orgasm and enjoying every moment of it. (anonymous)

I love it when we are both naked (me on top) and we start by french kissing... then he pushes me up so that I am sitting on his face while he licks my Vajayjay. Unbelievable orgasms! (Dyana P)

I love it to feel the weight of him on top of me - there's something very primal about the feeling, and it actually helps me come faster, though I'm not sure why. Also, when he uses his tongue on my ear - there's a certain thing he does that feels something between an orgasm and a tickle that make me flail around wildly. It's so pleasurable sometimes I think I'm going to pass out. He has to pin my arms and legs, which makes it even hotter! (Rebecca)

My guy is strong but gentle, making me feel safe yet vulnerable to his love. He not only goes down on me; he loves pleasing me that way, no matter how long it takes! His eagerness has rubbed off on me and now doing the same for him has become a turn on. (anonymous)

The sexiest thing my husband does is letting himself go. I love to hear all the sounds he makes when I turn him on. Many times guys think its cool to be calm, but I say make some noise boys! (anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment