Sunday, August 1, 2010

HATE

one time, one person who seems to love everybody tell me: "you hate everybody."
i was like really..?are u serious? everybody who? everybody?
and then i start to think.. Well.. i do hate some people who purposedly hurt me for some reason that is not acceptable. but everybody... not "hate", but I could care less about most the people I meet. I rarely find someone that I find interesting and could have a good conversation with (but i love my friends for sure). I absolutetly HATE small talking about stuff I dont care about, specially with people that i know are being totally fake.

Does everyone have their own "thing"?  I feel like some people are so generic, all they do is.. talk about party(FYI I'm not against parties), or talking about other people. and yes, i HATE talking about people, gossiping about others,specially being friends with people who like to talk about other people. sorry, that's not me. Personally i enjoy talking about music, events, life experiences, beliefs, general opinions etc, BUT SOME PEOPLE DON'T. they are more interested in talking shit about others.. or getting fucked.
  i dont want to fret over other people's stupidity, immaturity, or even just plain ignorance so i just don't hang out with them. and does that makes people think that i hate everybody? just because i don't like to hangout with them? i think If you don't like them then that's fine there is nothing wrong with not liking other peoples ways. Just embrace your own and you'll be fine.. i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment